DIY     OBD-II Codes     Fix your Car     Repair Manuals

Advertisement  [ ? ]

Site Links

Digg Twitter FaceBook

Prelude Si - Body kits?

Forum -> Honda -> Prelude Si

Body kits?
by: Candygirl   on: Tuesday, December 14 2004 at 02:03:42 EDT

I have an 87 prelude si.........apparently there arent any body kits for it, theres only l..
by: Aaron   on: Wednesday, December 22 2004 at 00:11 CDT

It may be possible to use an 88 - 91 kit I will not actually know until tomorrow as I am going to attepmt to us one on my 86 lude. If all works I will tell you as well how to get custom lights

by: Aaron   on: Thursday, December 23 2004 at 23:12 CDT

For the 83/84(depending on who you talk to)through 87 Honda preludes you may us the accord 86-89 kits as like those on andysautosport.com, they will need a slight adjustment on the bolt placement but it should fit snug. The sideskirts will take a little more adjustment as the accord was wheel spacing was larger. Of course after all this the easiest way to change the kit is to just use the 88-91 Prelude kits. But to be for warned it may take more time to shave the kit to fit. The esiest way to find out which will work better just go to a local u-pull or u-wrench car lot and just spend a few hours changing different bumbers and things around to see which model works best. I hope this helps. Email me if you have more questions.

Forum -> Honda -> Prelude Si