DIY     OBD-II Codes     Fix your Car     Repair Manuals

Advertisement  [ ? ]

Site Links

Digg Twitter FaceBook

Integra - 87 Acura Integra Overheating issues

Forum -> Acura -> Integra

87 Acura Integra Overheating issues
by: Carlsgirl   on: Monday, November 13 2006 at 14:52:34 EDT

I just recently purchased an 87 Acura Integra which has some problems. First I cannot get ..
by: Candyman   on: Sunday, July 15 2007 at 23:15 CDT

I bought this car a little over a year ago and it has always ran like a champ. The odometer shows about 260,000 miles, but it received a rebuilt about 130,000 ago. In the last month it has been falling apart on me. It didn't pass emissions testing. I had to have the oxygen sensor replaced. After that the second time thru emissions was worse than the first. But I got a waiver based on the work done. The about a week after that my battery light started coming on regularly. soon after that my fan stopped working and the car started having overheating problem. Well I just jumpered the fan to a switch on the dash and it works fine now, I just have to turn it on. Today my battery died completely so I changed it out. It seemed like the problem with the battery light was solved. But I just started it up a few minutes ago and the light came on again. Also randomly now and then the pgi light will come on. Any ideas about any of these problems? It seems very odd that they would all go at the same time. If it's fixable and not ridiculously expensive, I would like to keep the car. But with all this at once if it's gonna cost an arm and a leg I wanna bail before I get in too deep. Thanks in advance if you have ANY ideas about ANY of these issues.

by: ijoe   on: Monday, March 14 2011 at 18:05:36 CDT

caravan parks

Have we got the right towing equipment? What do we need to pack to be self-sufficient? How do we choose a caravan park that Read More...

Forum -> Acura -> Integra